- In this policy, the words “we“, “our“, “us“, “Proviews“ and “Site“ refer to Site link, any software or web-based application, and Proviews and all of its related entities.
- Simprosys Infomedia ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://spr.simprosysapps.com website (the "Service").
Information That We Collect
- We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- We will only collect information about you when you provide it to us, and we only collect information to provide better services to all of our users and customers.
- We collect information in three ways:
- Information you give to us directly. This includes:
- Information about you. This might include your name, email address, first name, surname, and address, your username, or any other information required to list and register you or your business on Proviews;
- Information we collect through your use of our services. This includes:
- information collected by our server, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time you spend on Proviews, pages visited, information searched for, average access time, and other relevant statistics;
- cookies and other anonymous identifiers, which we send to your computer’s browser for record-keeping purposes.
- information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our services. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent services across your devices. This might include:
- Connection information such as browser type and IP address.
- Read Products. This includes:
- These permissions allow us to read the product information like Product Title, ID, Handle, Description, Images, Prices, Variants, and their details, etc... However, this permission does not get us access to any Personally Identifiable Information of any individual.
- Read/Write Theme. This includes:
- This permission is taken to re-verify the store in the event of a theme change.
How We Use Your Information
- We may use, or disclose to third parties, the information you give to us directly and the information we receive from third parties in order to:
- contact you about new products, projects, or services. If you wish not to receive such communications, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe from any mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in all communication emails that are sent;
- provide, maintain, protect and improve our services for your benefit, or for the benefit of others, develop new services, and to protect our services and our customers.
- keep a record of your communications with us to help solve any issues or disputes that might arise;
- to send you service, support, and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and the information requested by you;
- We may use the information we collect through your use of our services to:
- measure the use of Proviews and administer and improve the Proviews, We interpret this statistical data in our continuing effort to improve the Proviews and your user experience.
- We use a number of security measures to protect the information you provide to us.
- We protect your personal information by:
- restricting internal and external access to your personal information; and
- maintaining our technology systems to prevent unauthorized computer access; and
- securely removing your personal information when your personal information is no longer needed.
Accuracy And Retention
Simprosys Infomedia will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
You are entitled to remove your name from our database at any time by contacting us at the email@example.com
Product Rating Feed
- We recommend not to syndicate reviews from other sources. Whenever Google finds the same reviews at different places then they make any action on it. To know more information about Product Rating Feed kindly click here
- We will only include Published Reviews (reviews visible on the store) in the Product Rating Feed, so prominently check the review status
Links to other site
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Simprosys Infomedia. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.